NVS Glazed Louvre
Data Sheet (PDF)
National Trust Case Study Brochure (PDF)
Natural Ventilation Brochure - Education (PDF)
NVS Top Hung AOV Datasheet (PDF)
NVS Glazed inlet Louvre Datasheet (PDF)
NVS Glazed upstand Louvre Datasheet (PDF)
Similar ProductsNVS Acoustic AOV Louvre
NVS Aluminium Upstand Louvre
With a maximum opening angle of 90°, SE Controls NVS Glazed Louvres provide a large free area of ventilation compared to standard window constructions, this enables their use in a variety of applications for single sided and cross ventilation strategies.
- SE Controls NVS Glazed Louvres can be anodised, powdered coated in all standard RAL colours.
- The double glazed unit thickness is available in either 24mm or 28mm.
- Louvres can be incorporated into curtain wall frames that are available in mounting thicknesses of 24 to 40mm.
- The units are sealed with continuous EPDM profiles.
- Finger trap protection is optional depending on louvre location
- Powered louvre motors are 24V DC powered open and powered close
- Motors are available with a current draw of 0.65 to 0.85A