TGCO 24 60
Slim linear design combined with high pressing forces specifically for actuation of top-hung windows and skylights for smoke and natural ventilation.
• Automatic switch off when end stop is reached
• Overload protection
• Opening mechanics with stainless steel chain, maintenance-free
• Corrosion-free external elements
• Configurable as single or tandem chain motor
• Optional combinable with a locking catch, adjustable via DIP-Switches on the electronics.
• Groove on the back of the chain motor as “installation zone”:
- None of the consoles and connections are directly visible, thus causing less visual disturbance.
- The consoles can be variably positioned within the mounting groove. Allows for utilisation of maximum possible casement width.
- The connecting cable can be inserted “invisibly” on the back of the chain motor. The end caps are then no longer required and can be dismounted at any time for servicing purposes.