Vacancy for Project Co-ordinator
We are seeking to appoint a Project Co-coordinator.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours a week
Duties will include:
Input of quotations into Navision system and issue of finalised documents to Clients
Production & amendment of project specific AutoCAD schematic diagrams
Sales Order Administration, acknowledgement of orders, timely scheduling of materials and allocation of sufficient and suitable site labour to achieve requirements.
Financial management of Client accounts ensuring credit limits are adhered to and payments are received on time. Raising invoices and applications for payment in accordance with contractual project deadlines.
Ensure that Project is completed within budgeted costs.
Day to day management of live Projects. Communicating with Clients, Project Leaders and installation teams to achieve efficient site progression.
Efficient organisation of all Contractual documentation to allow traceability of all Project history.
Production of Project specific Operation & Maintenance manuals for issue to the Client.
The successful candidate will possess;
Considerable experience of a busy office environment using IT and other communication methods to liaise with internal and external customers effectively
• GCSE or equivalent Maths /English, A Levels and degree would be advantageous
• A desire to learn new skills and acquire product knowledge
• A practical, systematic and logical approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• A strong team player
• The ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• PC Literacy in Microsoft Office
• Commercial awareness
• Good attention to detail
• A full Driving license
• Knowledge of the construction industry would also be advantageous